Slip resistant material in bottom of base is standard equipment. Safety shoes for the base section may be furnished at extra cost.
The top section of the sectional ladder is available in rigid vee groove to permit spotting on window structure without interfering with the working area, or with conventional open top.
Window cleaning ladders manufactured with locking pin assembly installed.
*Total length not to exceed 21ft. Locking pins are mandatory.
Top and center sections are not to be used as bases!
This unique stackable ladder utilizes BOX GIRDER side rail construction, heavy walled rungs and solid cast fittings to provide rigidity and stability when these lengths are assembled to form the required length of ladder.
- Easily transported.
- Each unit slides over the top of the one below and is held in place with the use of MANDATORY locking pins.
- Top sections are a ridged V-groove to permit spotting on window structure without interfering with the work area, or in the conventional open top.
- Slip resistant end plugs used in bottoms of base are standard equipment.
- Subtract one foot at each joint to calculate the extended length of the assembled ladders.
- ASSEMBLED LENGTH NOT TO EXCEED 21 FEET.
- LOCKING PIN USE IS MANDATORY.
- Top and Center sections ARE NOT TO BE USED as bases.