The ultimate water fed glass and solar cleaning brushes have arrived. Throw away all of your other brushes for glass and solar cleaning. The Alpha Shifter brush is all you need.
Shifter Brush V-jets are designed to rinse while brush is in contact with glass (do not lift off to rinse).
The best and easiest WFP scrubbing brush for commercial and residential, designed with high quality polyester and nylon bristles (not cheaper polypropylene).
Size: 12″ (308mm)
Jets: 2 x V-directional jets
Filament: Triple filament, including stiff inner bristles for scrubbing
Weight: Light (under 400g)
Best for: Commercial, Residential scrubbing, 1-8 floors
Quad trim – featuring four lengths of bristle, including a long outer bristle for easy splaying, and a short inner bristle for scrubbing
Triple bristle – a combination of nylon, polyester and stiff nylon, its ultra durable and the bristles will keep their shape, even in hot water or after extended use
Semi-radial – the radial lip gives the operator a range of contact with the glass, allowing the bristles to get into corners and aiding the scrubbing process
Easy splay – flattens with very little pressure, allowing good contact on the glass at any height
V-jets – available with V-jets or pencil jets, but V-jets spray the water into the bristles, keeping them cleaner for longer and allowing the brush to stay on the glass when rinsing
Square socket – square socket means you can quickly interchange brushes. Clip in and clip out
Hi-viz – the bright orange, blue and white bristles allow you to see what you’re cleaning
Light – at under 400g It’s incredibly light, and will be your all-round brush for use at any height
– Covers 50% more than your standard 10 inch brush with 50% less pressure (absolute best for high pole work)
– Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass
– A brush that works like a scrubbing pad, stable on glass with long goosenecks.
Other technical features:
– Leave the brush on the glass when rinsing
– Bristles are designed for better cleaning at the top and bottom of windows and glass and specifically window edges
– New V-jets constantly wash the top of the brush for more efficient cleaning & rinsing
– Hard wearing nylon bristles soften when wet, leaving a very even clean and making it almost impossible to leave brush bristle strokes on glass
– Water spray goes to the top of the brush without over-spraying onto frames.
Threaded euro gooseneck is required.